Social Media Funnels
For marketing some services and products social media is one of the most cost efficient methods to reach your target market. Sudden Sites offers packages for several social media platforms. The key to successful social media funnels is matching your services, products and target demographics with the right platform. There are numerous platforms and types of social media.
Social media involves websites and applications where content is shared in real time. Marketing on social media is a way of increasing brand awareness, expanding customer base and traffic for your business to grow. About 3.499 billion people, approximately 50% of the world population, habitually use social media. Sharing pictures, thoughts, feelings, events and services in real time has changed how we live and how we do business and marketing through social media.
Marketing with social media helps to validate your brand, products and services, and is simply not optional in today’s marketing. One study found that 74% of consumers use social media when making purchasing decisions. Promote your brand, reach existing and new customers and advance your new business with Sudden Sites services and packages for social media.
Social Media Platforms
Social media is relatively inexpensive with one of the highest ROI, or return on investment, in today’s marketing. There are many platforms to choose from with social media:
- Facebook - Social media giant Facebook is the most used social media platform with 2.4 billion daily users giving it a wide range of demographics. Facebook is a B2C, or business to consumer, platform where potential customers can be targeted by age, gender, employment, buying habits, interests, etc. with Sudden Sites marketing services and packages
- WhatsApp - Facebook’s WhatsApp, with more than 1.6 billion users, was developed for small businesses to send files, images and short videos about products and services. It continues to grow and add new marketing services
- Snapchat - Snapchat has about 191 million regular uses (up 100 million in just the last 3 years) and over 10 billion videos viewed every day. It ranks high with young demographics, with 71% under the age of 25 and 70% of those being women
- Instagram - Instagram has 1 billion monthly users, with 500 million active every day sharing over 95 million pictures and videos, second only to Facebook. Also dominated by young demographics, Instagram’s greatest following is by ages 18-35 years old
- Twitter - Although considerably smaller than other social media sites, Twitter has 330 million users monthly, of which 40% use it daily. 63% of users are between 35 and 65 years old, the average closer to 40 and there are almost twice as many male users compared to female. 67 percent of B2B businesses use Twitter for online marketing
- LinkedIn - LinkedIn is known as a professional, social media site used mainly for B2B, or business to business, networking services and marketing. It has more than 575 million users, with over 260 million active monthly. LinkedIn is often used to gain leads and for recruitment services
- Pinterest - Pinterest, primarily B2C, has 291 million monthly users that connect for recipes, how to, planning, inspirational posts and more. 79.5% of users are female, but male users on the rise, increasing from 14% in 2013 to 20.5% in 2019. With over 175 billion pins to peruse, it is an ideal social media platform to use for business services and marketing
Marketing on Social Media
Social media brings significant results in sales, leads and branding, and is crucial in most product and-or service marketing. It gives businesses excellent ROI, helping them reach a large consumer base at a low cost. People don’t just use social media, they use social media to make buying decisions. Although there are many platforms to choose from, more social media platforms are starting up all the time.
Whether you are starting a new business, or growing an existing one, Sudden Sites can help. For more information, give us a call, or schedule a free consultation on services and marketing packages for social media.